Healthcare Ambassadors – Service with a SmileOur healthcare ambassadors ensure your visitors, patrons and visitors receive quality, attentive service from the first moment they arrive on campus.
Benefits of our healthcare ambassadors service include:
- Professional, multilingual healthcare ambassadors staff greet your visitors when they enter your facility
- Guiding visitors through your facility and helping them to their destination
- Personal assistance for your visitors throughout your facility enhancing satisfaction and efficiency
- Frontline support for your visitors by opening doors, offering wheelchairs and assisted guidance, carrying packages and providing directions to area locales
- Able to perform other related duties as necessary
It’s Our Pleasure – Concierges at Your Service
Comprehensive concierge services in support of you and your staff's needs.
- Supporting corporate and luxury lifestyles by offering limitless convenience
- Concierge services create an atmosphere of warmth and elegance in your facility
- Let your employees and patrons know you care by providing them services that support their busy lives
- Customized concierge services to meet your community’s needs including travel arrangements, transportation and hotel accommodations, discount movie tickets, flower arrangements, dry cleaning, gift ideas and purchasing, shoe shining, barber station, appointments, dinner reservations, theatre or entertainment tickets, car detailing, etc.
- Concierge services measurably improve employee and visitor satisfaction scores and loyalty
- Improve the efficiency and effectiveness of your staff by letting us manage their day to day needs
Visitation Screeners & Reception Services
Visitation Screeners – Attentive Assistance Your Visitors Can TrustWhatever your reason for visiting a hospital or healthcare facility may be, MHS' visitation screeners can help guide your way.
Our visitation screeners specialize in providing on-demand support services. Specific benefits include:
- Friendly, knowledgeable, visitation screeners who execute and support your hospital’s visitation policy
- CMS visitation guideline trained
- Uniformed, courteous, professional greeters maintain constant vigil and reception desk coverage
- Accurate and complete visitor information updated and maintained continually
- Multilingual capabilities
- Proactive and effective communicators ensure your patrons, visitors and staff are provided equal visitation privileges consistent with visitor preferences, subject to your Hospital's Justified Clinical Restrictions.