At MHS, our patient transporters help your hospital’s patients get to the correct place in the right amount of time, freeing up your nursing and clinical staffs time to conduct their assigned duties.
Our patient transporters are highly-trained in all relevant patient transporter programs.
Additional Benefits of Patient Transporters Include:
- Alleviate excessive patient wait times
- Brings a smoother, more efficient and safer operation of patient transportation
- Proven to enhance patient care time for nurses
- Improve room turnover times
- Increase department efficiency with on-time patient arrivals and pick- ups, ultimately improving patient satisfaction scores
- Transporters trained by certified National Association of Healthcare Transport Management (NAHTM) trainer
- Patient transporter training programs include: hospital philosophy, ethics, clinical settings, safety, cleanliness, communication, HIPAA, OSHA