Our Healthcare Ambassadors are responsible for providing excellent customer service and creating an atmosphere of exceptional experience for all patients, visitors, and staff.
To Enhance your Services, the Clinical Ambassador:
- Greets every internal and external guest immediately upon entry and at time of departure with scripted salutations and messaging.
- Escorts patients and family members through the clinical process: Radiology, ECG, and examination rooms while opening doors, providing wheelchair assistance, guidance, and assistance with carrying items as necessary.
- Upon completion of the provider visit, escorts patients to the check out desk to set follow-up appointments and receive discharge instructions.
- Prepares clinical forms, documents, and labels for the patients as required.
- Makes phone calls to patient in reference to follow-up appointments.
- Assists maintaining the cleanliness, comfort, and appearance of assigned work area.
- Responds to guests' inquiries or concerns with courtesy, patience, and sense of urgency.
- Delivers facility-related communications to guests as requested.
- Remains up-to-date on facility safety, emergency, and general operating procedures.
- Within their work area, polices or responds to assist with spills on the floor, items improperly blocking doors, trip hazards, and misplaced furniture issues as needed. Maintains current knowledge of hospital events, layout of the facility, assistance with external transportation, and general information about the area and business surrounding the facility.
- Documents and monitors all escorts and guest interactions with the use of handheld electronic devices.
- Is trained on hospital emergency codes and procedures.
- Is trained as a Patient Transporter.
- Can be cross-trained as Patient Safety Associate (PSA).