Our Clinical Technicians (Clin-techs) aid doctors, nurses, and other medical professionals by performing more advanced nursing care to patients under the supervision of an LPN or RN.
To Enhance Your Services, the Clin-Tech:
- Keeps patient rooms tidy and sanitized.
- Assists patient with ADLs (personal hygiene, feeding, toileting, grooming etc.).
- Monitors vital signs and patient condition.
- Assists nurse with the accurate measurement and reporting of fluid intake and output (1/0).
- Assists nursing staff in administering basic treatments (i.e. wound care, dressing changes, IV therapy).
- Ensures rooms have adequate patient care supplies.
Training & Responsibilities:
- Successful completion of MHS Clin-Tech program (80 hours).
- Trained in phlebotomy, vital signs measurement, EKG, IV catheter, and blood glucose testing.
- Committed to health and safety standards.
- Empathetic and approachable.
- Trained on hospital emergency codes and procedures.
- Provides proof of successful completion of an accredited Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) program.